Enjoy The Rewards
Seller Services –The Basics of Naples Real Estate
Naples is constantly growing by leaps and bounds. Many people have jumped into the real estate game with no experience, and no real commitment. Choose a Naples REALTOR® with proven experience and results.
Complete an extensive research of local market conditions which includes, listing and selling price of all houses in your area for the last six months, listing price of houses currently on the market, and listing price of houses that were on the market-but did not sell.
The SAAD – Plan Of Action
I am committed to offering the highest standards of professional service to all my customers. To assure you that your property is marketed to its fullest potential, and to obtain the highest possible market value the following will be completed.
My Objectives are the Following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate with you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value… between you and the buyer.
The Following Are the Steps I Take To Get a Home Sold… The “Pro-Active Approach”:
- Submit your home to our local Multiples Listing Service.
- Price your home competitively… to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
- Develop a list of features of your home for Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Email a Just Listed Flyer to all agents in NABOR, the Napes Area Board of Realtors, and all Compass’ agents.
- Suggest and advise you as to any changes you may want to make to the property to make it more saleable.
- Constantly update you to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect 3 hours per day and talk to a minimum of 50 people a day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact over the next 7 days… our buyer leads, sphere of influence, and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box. (where applicable)
- Photographs and virtual tour posted on all major real estate websites including: James List, NY Times, Prop Go Luxury, Trulia, Washington Post, Yahoo, Wall Street Journal, Open House, Telegraph, Herald Tribune, Home Finder, Homes, Zillow, TheSaadTeam.com, Forbes.com, Yahoo, & Google. (search engine positioning)
- Folio Magazine and/or Collection Magazine. (if submitted by October)
- Whenever possible pre-qualify buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might use.
- Use 1 800-Home Info Line to market your home into prospective buyers.
- Follow up on the salespeople who have made inquires.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing… if necessary.
- Respect you in all offer presentations… to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted… all the mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing.