Choosing a Realtor and making the right decision
Your decision to buy a home is both a financial decision and a commendable achievement. Whether you’re looking for an estate, an executive home, a luxury condo, a retirement villa, a historic property, a downtown loft, beach-front property, or anything else in the greater Naples area — The Saad Team can help!
We will work at no cost to you, provide detailed listing information not available to the general public, and negotiate the deal to save you money. After the technical steps, we will also guide you through the avalanche of paperwork, monitor all new listings and alert you to new houses as soon as they are put on the market.
Home Search Services Plan Of Action
- Conduct an in depth interview to determine your needs and wants.
- Assist you in arranging all financing, appraisals, and inspections.
- Enter your search criteria into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database.
- Schedule you for instant property match email notification.
- Develop a shopping plan that’s right for you.
- Research all For Sale by Owners (FSBO), expired, withdrawn, and cancelled listings for additional potential matches.
- Prospect daily our database of clients, leads and neighborhoods you want to live in. Leaving no stone unturned to find the home of your choice.
- Contact other top listing agents to discuss potential pocket listings.
- Broadcast your need and wants at our office meeting and preview property daily to view new inventory.
- Call you daily and/or matches as occur.
- Show you properties you select and obtain all information to determine the type of offer you want to make.
- Write the purchase contract and arrange for it to be presented.
- Handle negotiations of the contract.
- Supervise all completion of the paperwork.
- Call you each week to advise you of the status and answer and questions you may have.
- Schedule inspectors and appraisers.
- Arrange a final walkthrough.
- Review closing documents and arrange for closing.
- Deliver the keys.
- If you have not purchased within two weeks, conduct a re-consultation interview to determine changes that must be made to search criteria.
- Once you have purchased I will continue to followup with you quarterly by phone and mail to keep you up to date with market trades and values.